img_0135

The seal of the State of Georgia is an icon that has historically been used to authenticate government documents executed by the state of Georgia. The first great seal of the state was specified in the State Constitution of 1777. The seal, located on the east wall of the plaza, the seal now commemorates Liberty Plaza as a space integral to the ideals of Georgia and the United States.

css.php